Sunday, March 2, 2008

cover page model

finally,i was choose to top top 20 hottest leng zai.


it feel great n i want to thx my parent n also my family,fren and all people support me.

n also thx smeagol,dog,ppl help me take this photo,the indian help me cut botak,and bla bla bla.

haha.terima kasih sangat.

not only hot,i am also sexy.

i never know that my botak image so hot n sexy.hahahaha.

i can only sing this is y i am hot.
i was also been choose to be a top football player as my free kick look like david beckham.
look the player behind me.so admirer my free kick.

n most important thing is my ball look so cute.haha.


The honour not only belong to me.

my dear pet,nerdog have been choose to be top 10 hot pet also.

i am so great of this.i feel my effort wasn't wasted.

anyone are interested to feed a new nerdog, pls inform me.

it is easy to feed, easy to train and easy to play. however, it eat a lot.hahahaha.

it look ugly but adorable, cute but fat.hahahaha.

anyone want to buy seekor nerdog,pls inform me as soon as possible.



okok,don't waste time to cui shui d.

recently i have been busy of my fyp and tribo assignment. there are many thing wait me to complete.

however i still able to take some time to enjoy my last semester with my fren.

i have go eat sushi with fren for many times.

as the buy 1 free 1 promotion is too attractive d.

however,one hp can only apply for once.what a waste.

except go eat sushi.

i also go sing k with my fren.

don't doubt,i go sing k also.just tat i take the photo for my fren,so u all canot c me.

here am I.

the ge ge ktv really is cheap n nice.

the environment is quite good n there are many new song is provided in tat place.

=end=

10 comments:

阿亮 said...

最近生意真的不大好.连个comment都没有.
看来是停业太久了.顾客都跑了. :(
没关系,我自己comment.

ah liang u look so hot n sexy after u cut botak.
hahahahaha

Unknown said...

hey man!
creative blog...
recently i was addicted to a song called "making love out of nothing at all".
Just like your blog
you are "making crap out of nothing at all".
Creative after all...
I should take off my hat to you!
What a good job!!

Wonder you would sing your trademark song to your friends??
结果咧结果咧结果咧结果咧...
haha
write more!
i would give as much as comments i can!!

Anonymous said...

scoldboon,i am here...haha
you damn handsome la
BxxxSxxx....

Anonymous said...

老梗啦!!
那个杂志谁都可以上的!!
不过还是笑挂我。。。
哈哈哈!!!
自己给自己comment...=.=

Anonymous said...

Orz.
Orz..
Orz...

after reading i can only Orz...
haha
last yr of student life, enjoy ^^

p/s: next time record the 结果咧 then send out or post in ur blog
looking forward... haha

Anonymous said...

nerdog rox!

Anonymous said...

Gilberboon 你好!
这是迟来的Comment,
你的那个军头真的 很Sat!!!
难怪美女会靠近你。。。哈哈

阿亮 said...

gilberboon:"结果咧结果咧结果咧"
next time record n send u
haha
most noob song.

cOuNtrYstaR said...

u're getting power n power at cui shui! hahaha

rachelism said...

I think the headings of magazine should put 'WANTED', more suitable XD