Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HOW AM I RECENTLY????

alloha, long time no c.

very obvious. i am not very good.

recently i was catch inside fox river.sigh.....
my new name is scotboon.


someone say my photo above look scary.haha.
actually,i change my new hair style d.
i feel like i look like mountain chicken.haha. The character of jordan chan in gu huo zai.

i think my hair will only grow after 6 month d.hehe.save shampoo.


recently i find a dog look like smigo.it will cal me master.... one.haha

N also i find a dog tat is super fat. good dog life.
although this arsenal jersey was produced by chi chang jie. but i still like it very much as it really look nice i i love arsenal n the most important thing is this is a gift from 2 of my junior.now i really feel i am a good senior d.

that is all about me recently, my industrial training going to finish in 2 week. have to continue my fyp soon d.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wah...
don't tell me you directly
change your hair style right
after you saw jordan chan's photo
at the specs shop?

you look so cool man!!
looks like just out from jail?
interested acting in prison break 3??
hehe

cOuNtrYstaR said...

ahliang u win liao....

Anonymous said...

cool man...damn handsome!!!

Anonymous said...

does it real?unbelievable...
Shaved head look more cool....
after seen ur new hairstyle and watched prison break,i consider to have a shaved oso...

cool...

Anonymous said...

Wah bro. you look very KUSO in this hairstyle.
Nervous to see your hair style before it grow longer..ahaha

See you in Melaka tonite~~

Anonymous said...

very yau yeng le liang boon!!!! so miss u all o~~~~